White House adviser, Larry Kudlow, says in the next week or two fresh federal aid should reach unemployed Americans.
In a CNBC interview, he says that the Trump administration is willing to talk about coronavirus relief with democrats.
- Kudlow, speaking to reporters, says he is hopeful federal unemployment benefits will reach jobless Americans under trump’s executive action in the next week or two.
- Kudlow says we should ‘step down slowly’ in terms of stimulus for US economy.
- Kudlow says if the decline in COVID-19 cases and fatalities continues, US economy will ‘continue to surge’.
- Kudlow says Trump is looking at many ways to make the payroll tax cut he has called for is forgiven.
- Kudlow says you could stretch out ‘pay-back’ for payroll tax cut over long period of time so that it is essentially ‘forgiven’.
This will become a more important theme to the stock market if there is any doubt that there is not any more coming from the Federal Reserve.
View more information: https://www.fxstreet.com/news/kudlow-trump-administration-willing-to-talk-about-coronavirus-relief-with-democrats-cnbc-interview-202008191949